Thread: Irr4Delphi (update - 18/12/08) Irrlicht with vBO's

Irr4Delphi (update - 18/12/08) Irrlicht with vBO's

this links works.....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzero
    other quetion...

you know irrKlang?

you have plans to port this to pascal? I want something free and better of Bass.....

this seems very very good but i never tried use...

irrKlang's current features are:

Plays multiple file formats, .WAV, .MP3, .OGG, .MOD, .XM, .IT, .S3M...
    Buffered and streamed audio playback, in 2D and 3D.
    irrKlang is platform independent: irrKlang runs on several operating systems including Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS X (Intel as well as Power PC).
    High level resource management and autodetection: The engine can do everything for you. Just tell it to play a sound file, and it will load, cache and/or stream sound data for you automaticly, depending on what is best for performance and memory usage. But if you want to specify how the engine should handle this, you can do this as well.
    Sophisticated 3D sound engine designed to be used in games.
    Extendable: Possibility to write own file format readers/decoders to extend the engine with it.
    Sound effects such as the doppler effect for 3D sounds or 2D effects like echo, reverb, distortion, flanger and more.
    Exact seeking and position retrieval in streams and buffered sounds.
    Plugin System: Simply copy external created plugins to the place where irrKlang is being used and extend its functionality with it.
    Works with multiple compilers including Microsofts VisualStudio 6.0び「, VisualStudio.NET 7.0 - 8.0び「, and with g++3.2 - 4.0, also with support for Code::Blocks and XCode.
    Multi/Singlethreaded modes: The engine can run both multithreaded or singlethreaded in the same thread as your application, to make it possible to debug your application easier for example.
    Low level audio output manipulation: Possibility to alter any aspect of a playing sound like panning, volume and 3d position.
    Sound event call backs.
    File reading functionality can be overwritten by the user, of course, making it possible to let irrKlang read from own file archives for example.
    http://pascalgamedevelopment.com/vie...light=irrklang

i started translating it once, but i stoped and sticked with audiere or bass
    olha pega esta source
    http://irrlicht.piskernig.at/IrrklangWrapper0.3.rar
    e convertes a api para pascal .

declare sub IrrKlangStart CDECL alias "IrrKlangStart" (byval driver as E_SOUND_OUTPUT_DRIVER, byval options as E_SOUND_ENGINE_OPTIONS)

procedure IrrKlangStart(driver:E_SOUND_OUTPUT_DRIVER;option: E_SOUND_ENGINE_OPTIONS);
    cdecl external 'dllname';

so tenho tempo no fim de semana
    Never underestimate the power of Delphi.
    <br />There's those who play games,...and then there's who make games...

Quote Originally Posted by djoker
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzero
    other quetion...

you know irrKlang?

you have plans to port this to pascal? I want something free and better of Bass.....

this seems very very good but i never tried use...

irrKlang's current features are:

Plays multiple file formats, .WAV, .MP3, .OGG, .MOD, .XM, .IT, .S3M...
    Buffered and streamed audio playback, in 2D and 3D.
    irrKlang is platform independent: irrKlang runs on several operating systems including Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS X (Intel as well as Power PC).
    High level resource management and autodetection: The engine can do everything for you. Just tell it to play a sound file, and it will load, cache and/or stream sound data for you automaticly, depending on what is best for performance and memory usage. But if you want to specify how the engine should handle this, you can do this as well.
    Sophisticated 3D sound engine designed to be used in games.
    Extendable: Possibility to write own file format readers/decoders to extend the engine with it.
    Sound effects such as the doppler effect for 3D sounds or 2D effects like echo, reverb, distortion, flanger and more.
    Exact seeking and position retrieval in streams and buffered sounds.
    Plugin System: Simply copy external created plugins to the place where irrKlang is being used and extend its functionality with it.
    Works with multiple compilers including Microsofts VisualStudio 6.0び「, VisualStudio.NET 7.0 - 8.0び「, and with g++3.2 - 4.0, also with support for Code::Blocks and XCode.
    Multi/Singlethreaded modes: The engine can run both multithreaded or singlethreaded in the same thread as your application, to make it possible to debug your application easier for example.
    Low level audio output manipulation: Possibility to alter any aspect of a playing sound like panning, volume and 3d position.
    Sound event call backs.
    File reading functionality can be overwritten by the user, of course, making it possible to let irrKlang read from own file archives for example.
    http://pascalgamedevelopment.com/vie...light=irrklang

i started translating it once, but i stoped and sticked with audiere or bass
    olha pega esta source
    http://irrlicht.piskernig.at/IrrklangWrapper0.3.rar
    e convertes a api para pascal .

declare sub IrrKlangStart CDECL alias "IrrKlangStart" (byval driver as E_SOUND_OUTPUT_DRIVER, byval options as E_SOUND_ENGINE_OPTIONS)

procedure IrrKlangStart(driver:E_SOUND_OUTPUT_DRIVER;option: E_SOUND_ENGINE_OPTIONS);
    cdecl external 'dllname';

so tenho tempo no fim de semana
    somos 2 ent?」o
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

hello can you share the link for your 2D engine?
    Knowledge is power.

Ha, i have no problem more.

i've uploaded some of your IRRLICHT4DELPHI sources to russian game develpment site. And I see high downloading activity! Greate! =)

http://www.gamedev.ru/download/?id=6954

Jupp,

My first Newton in Irrlicht4Delphi.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgy
    i've uploaded some of your IRRLICHT4DELPHI sources to russian game develpment site. And I see high downloading activity! Greate! =)

http://www.gamedev.ru/download/?id=6954
    fine

Quote Originally Posted by detvog
    Jupp,

My first Newton in Irrlicht4Delphi.

im writing direct draw functions like drawcube

probably the best design should be a simulation of the C++ classes with Delphi ones using the procedual API
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast