Greetings Everyone.
Me and my friend here in Hungary are trying to make a game in TURBO pascal and assembly. The game would run in REAL mode and would use VESA resolutions 15 or 16 bit depth. But the problem is that we would NOT like to use Direct-X or OpenGL, we would like to make our own engine. I started to make the motor which enables us the use of basic functions and procedures like Putpixel, Line, Doublebuffering and so on. I have one trouble with it that I cannot use all the functions of VESA. I have an Ati Radeon 9600 XT videocard and my friend has an Nvidia Geforce ( do not know which version ) card and some VESA features are enabled on my card ( 4f07h function of int 10h ), which are disabled for his videocard. Or it is the opposite thing for 4f06h. I would like some help on how to make a simple graphic motorwhich works in both videocards.
( the main trouble is half of the VESA functions are not aviable in each others videocard, so we cannot make a code which puts a pixel on every type of videocards )
Thanks in advance for any comments.

?údv??zlet Mindenkinek!
?ân ?©s a bar?°tom egy saj?°t VAL?ìS m??d?? VESA 15-16 bites grafikai felbont?°sokat kezelni tud?? kis grafikai motort ??rn?°nk- azt?°n azzal egy saj?°t j?°t?©kot. A Direct-X et ?©s OpenGL-t nem haszn?°ln?°nk, Turbo Pascalban ?©s Assemblyben ??rn?°nk a motort. A probl?©ma az, hogy a nem mindegyik videok?°rty?°n m?ªk??dik a programunk. Pl a VESA 4f07 elj?°r?°sa ( int 10h ) az ?©n Ati Radeon 9600XT k?°rty?°mon meg, az ?µ Geforce k?°rty?°j?°n meg nem t?°mogatott. Ez a 4f06h-n?°l pl meg pont ford??tva. Ja ?©s n?°la 800*600-n?°l nagyobb felbont?°st nem is tud aktiv?°lni, pedig engedn?© az 1600*1280-t is. A motorba eredetileg egy putpixelt egy line elj?°r?°st ?©s k?©pmem??ri?°n bel?ºli ozg?°st tervezt?ºnk, de ha nekem m?ªk??dik, akkor neki nem. Ha valaki tud erre valami megold?°st, akkor az k?©rem jelezze nekem.
( sz??val a probl?©ma az, hogy m?©g egy pontot se tudunk kirakni, mert a szabv?°ny megengedi, hogy ne mindegyik funkci?? legyen t?°mogatott )
K??sz??net mindenkinek el?µre a hozz?°sz??l?°sok?©rt.