Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pascal Chipmunk Physics port

Pascal Chipmunk Physics port

This is good news. Now to learn how to use Chipmunk and make something with it.

I think you'll like it, Robert.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/x151lj

Goodie! This'll be easier than I feared. In fact, this'll be downright easy and fun to learn.

Edit: Awesome resource. I had to dig around on my HD for DOT again, but this is going to be fun to learn.

Very cool stuff. Brainer, could you please post something in the "Your Projects" forum about this, so I can promote it to a news item. Thanks.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Savage, it's not my project. Anyway, I'll post something.

*sigh*, where did I go wrong in this post? From converting the entire engine and all demos myself in the first post, to having someone else's version making news?

I'm feeling quite bummed now, I really wanted to help and make a difference.

Oh well, suck it up and move on I suppose.
    Anyone needing anything done that I could possibly do?

Don't be too hard on yourself. Might be an idea to post something on these forums first before starting on such a beast. That way you can be fairly sure no-one has already worked on it.

If you are seriously looking for something to fix, there is a slight bug in my and Marteen's translation of Cal3D to Pascal. I've looked through the code several times but could never spot what we did wrong. Considering it was about 95% working it seems a shame to leave it that way. Maybe a fresh pair of eye,s like yourself, could make the difference. And if you are feeling really energetic, you could always update it to the latest version.

You definitely made a difference as it's now front page news, so more people are aware of both yours and the other translation.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12