Hi,

marmin, I updated the download links and they should work now.If you have the patience you can try downloading again
Traveler, thank you for your advice ,your points make logic.I also was thinking to postpone advertising and I probably will.Actually if I am not mistaking the test time is only about 5 min. gameplay timeUnfortunatly the mouse is not intended for interaction other than moving your gun ,but that would be nice.I used the build in collision engine in UnDelphiX ,so I can't really change much about the faster flying guys in the background.The routine for detecting collision is the same as for the other enemies.However because the bullets need some time to travel and the targets move this sometime creates the illusion for a hit that actually didn't happen.So I guess the player have to aim ahead of his target wich is not so important when shooting the bigger guys since the bullet is going to hit them anyway, but matters for the smaller targets.Could you please tell when the game crashed did you pause it before alt-tabing?It usually only gets some ingame graphics corrupted when switching back to game.
Btw it was the tutorials on your website that started me with game programming, so I guess it's another "thank you"