Hi p(3.14),

Congrats on a finished game! I've tried it for a bit and I thought it looked and played pretty good. While overall performance was pretty good (solid framerate) there are some things I think you should look into, before you really start advertising this game, though.

First, two points about our site:
- Definitely change the background. The repeating background looks sloppy on anything else than 1024x678.
- Let people know they are going to download a 52mb file. In my case the download dialog didn't specify the remaining time, and if it wasn't for the myfreefilehosting.com filename, I would have cancelled it after roughly 4 minutes (which is a long time for me nowadays)

The game: (and I'll start with the most important thing)
- For obvious reasons, only implement some kind of time limit in your demo, if you're absolutely 100% sure that it works. I hate to say it, but yours doesn't. I could play 10 minutes at most, which is way too short.

- I seem to be unable to use the mouse to select levels, difficulty settings, award bonus points etc. Because of this, the userinterface is somewhat difficult to handle. Right now, I have to navigate my way through it, using various and not always logical keys.

- Alt-tab will crash Forest mob.
- In Vista I have this dialog saying D3DRM.dll is required. (I believe there was a fix for that mentioned on PGD, some time ago).

- A seperate option program is not necessarily a bad thing, but don't overdo it by removing a similar screen from your game. I had to start up your game twice, because the music was too loud and I could not decrease the volume.

- I'm sure you've tested it countless times and I probably wrong here, but I had the distinct feeling, that had hit the smaller and faster flying guys in the background, but wasn't awarded for it.

Anyway, because of the timelimit I was not able to play for very long and so these points are pretty much it. I hope they're still of some help to you.

[size=9px]ps. I bumped your post to news[/size]