Thread: ACGuiEngine - Asphyre Casual Gui Engine

ACGuiEngine - Asphyre Casual Gui Engine

Hi Everybody!

Here comes the first release of ACGuiEngine - Asphyre Casual Gui Engine.

It´s come with Full Source Code (but the Editor Source Code). Any suggetions, bug reports, and fixes are all welcomed!

It´s come with a example that shows hot to load it and use it´s events! Any questions please ask here!

It have the following components!
    - ACWindow
    - ACImageWindow
    - ACButton
    - ACImageButton
    - ACCheckBox
    - ACImageCheckBox
    - ACSlider
    - ACImageSlider
    - ACListBox

It have support for normal Asphyre Texture (With it´s Patterns Numbers), and also have support for texture created with Texture Packer , where all Pattern have a name, and have support por Non Retangular Patterns.

To use, you must insert the image on the Base Dir of ASDB, like for example a "imagepatterns" texture (without the .image in it´s name), and put the "imagepatterns.txt" that is created by Texture Packer inside a "/Patterns/" Folder on ASDB.

All fonts needs to be insede a "/Fonts/" folder on ASDB, and it have support for selection fonts by name!

I hope it is useful to someone else! Any comment is welcome!

Please download it on Asphyre Forum - http://www.afterwarp.net/forum/thread1565.html

[/img]

wow.. looks sweet, great work man!

Allready a nice list of supported components. Are you also going to support textfields and memo's?

what component did you use for the property-editor? I would like to use that one too.

Keep it up.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

It looks a bit like a TValueListEditor. (D7 and up I believe)

Thanks! =)
    For Property editor i did use TJVInspector!

Cool
    I just recently looked into Asphyre Casual and my only complaint was the lack of a GUI engine.

Problem solved
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

Hi, looks very nice

Saves a lot of work especially when you want to make a quick game.

Great job