Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delphi 2009 ISO Available (Direct Link)

Delphi 2009 ISO Available (Direct Link)

As I wrote before I use English myself when I'm coding, but for some special projects it may be appropriate to name your methods etc. in your local language (Speaking about non native English speaking people).

For instance if you're teaching teens about programming, it may help to use your own language in stead of English when showing them some code.

But if you're writing some code which should be public available then stick to English. I'm just saying that it have it's purposes.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

$4300- no cross platform- it's just no option for me. (i use Lazarus anytime )
    Marmin^.Style

Unfortunately, for a lot of things, Lazarus just isn't an option yet. I'd absolutely love to convert my work over to Lazarus, but until they get both Frames and Packages both working, it's just not gonna happen. (And a debugger that doesn't utterly SUCK would be nice too.)

Unfortunately, for a lot of things, Lazarus just isn't an option yet. I'd absolutely love to convert my work over to Lazarus, but until they get both Frames and Packages both working, it's just not gonna happen. (And a debugger that doesn't utterly SUCK would be nice too.)

Quote Originally Posted by masonwheeler
    Frames are in the process. I don't use plugin architectures in my programs currently, so packages are a "weird category" feature for me.

Frames are pretty important to me though

Quote Originally Posted by marcov
    I don't use plugin architectures in my programs currently, so packages are a "weird category" feature for me.
    That's the problem. I do. Extensively.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123