michalis
I did it manually, and what a pain it was. This time around I finally took advantage of Delphi's macro recorder (interesting how all these years I never used that thing). It helped with some of the more boring repetitive tasks. In the end it still took a whole day. If you have a tool to automate this stuff I would for sure use it.

While I was cut 'n pasting I had a few random thoughts about how nice it would be to have a tool to help out and in good programmer fashion got slightly side tracked into what it would take for it's implementation. It quickly become complicated so I continued with my cut 'n paste operation, LOL.

I've contemplated this over the years but never really got anything working properly. I read somewhere of a guy generating Delphi binding for his physics library using Perl. Don't know Perl and no time to even consider building something that is not implemented in Pascal. If you do have a tool or planning on making a tool lets talk. This is something that would come in handy.