Well I am new to this and I decide to start a new platform game named Petit-Lapin Quest which means Little Bunny Quest. It will be a simple platform game where the char will be a bunny and he will have to collect items and stuff from a stage and then move to the next stage. But I am thinking of making a fully story game when a stage is clear not to go simple to the next one.

Right now I have made the bunny movement(that was not to easy I have some problems still with the collision and the movement but I'll handle it)
The basic idea is to learn and to figure out how to make things work by my self.
For example how to make the bunny jump and when the max pos is reached to come down and the jump key to be locked or something.. it's real fun and you fell sutisfied when you manage something like that(if you are new to this ofcourse) but OK I am moving on.
So after the movement I worked with collision tests and so on I checked some yesterday and after some time I maneged that too.
And the final thing that I have done is to make a gravity procedure and the gravity to stop when the bunny collised to the ground. I done this working but that is just the begining.

I would like to make a stage creator and to write a file with the info inside and then the programe to read this file and to create each time the according stage(this will be hard but i will try)

All the images are from the internet( cause my draws sucks big time)
And general I hope this to be something good and the basic thing is I think that I learn some stuff from this.
Anyway I will inform for my evolution into this