Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Maker 7.x for MacOS X enters private beta...

Re: Game Maker 7.x for MacOS X enters private beta...

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    A slight update. Getting things to work under PowerPC, proved a little trickier as initially we tried to support 10.3.9 of Mac OS and the LCL officially only supports 10.4.11. After some hacking and slashing I did get the basics working, but certain 3D things did not work. In the end we decided to stick with 10.4.11 on both Intel and Power PC and this eased things a little. It turns out that the graphics cards in the Mac Mini and ATI Radeon ( I think it was ), did not support FrameBuffers and RenderTargets, which are used for things like transitions. Anyway doing some OpenGL check for these things allowed the engine to still work on Intel and PowerPC boxes even if the graphics card does not support FBs and RTs.

Anyway here is a screen shot of things working on a Mac Mini G4, PowerPC.
    Great job!
    BTW, where is the screenshot?
    cheers,
    Paul

It should be a thumbnail just above my PSN id. clicking on it should show it at full size.

Can you see it?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Blog Entries

It should be a thumbnail just above my PSN id. clicking on it should show it at full size.

Can you see it?
    There is a tiny bug with the site that prevents non-admins from seeing posted images. In fact I don't think they even have the option to post images either. Maybe Alex or Christina will have a look at this sometime in the near future. Time providing of course.

Nice to see the Game Maker 7 to Lazarus port is coming along. Keep up the good work my friend.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

As it seems, that's not a bug, but a feature

At first I couldn't understand why it did not work as all the permissions on the membergroups were properly set. Permissions on the individual boards however also needed to be changed.
    I have done so for the News and Your Projects boards.

Can you see it?
    After the fix, I can now see it...neat
    cheers,
    Paul

savage, can you post some screenshots of Game Maker on Linux?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12