I totally agree with you. It has been very quiet here for a long time. I even started to think that PGD was dying a slow death.

I really like the idea of giving PGD a fresh look. It would sure attract attention. However, it is more important to update the software and squash some bugs that have been around for quite awhile (broken tables etc...)

Are we going to have multiple themes on the new PGD site? I use subSilver which is not the default theme. One thing i notice is that the navigation works completely different. Maybe it's better to make one theme (one way to navigate) and let the user decide what kind of font/color settings to use.

I really like this idea. Since it's quite, less people will be annoyed by any possible "under construction" signs on the pages. However, to increase PGD's popularity it is absolutely neccesary to organize another compo (but that's a whole other topic)

P.S: I would also like to help with the site, but i don't have much time because of my exams, my engine, my other hobbies etc...