:arrow:About the repository idea
I like the idea of the repository of files, but I don't think it should be available to everyone, because people would register here just to get some space for their projects and that's all - they wouldn't be active on the forum at all. It should be available only to regular members. And to avoid new users replying to posts from the Middle Ages, we should have moderators (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there are any here now).
:arrow:About the meetings idea
Meetings are a cool idea, but well, let's say it, it's expensive. What'd you say to have an IRC channel instead where we could talk everyday? IRC channels aren't paid and most of teams over the Internet have them (e.g. http://www.zombiepanic.org).
:arrow:About the articles idea
Yes, it's a very good idea. I bet everyone has something he'd like to share with others. Some Wiki would be good for that.

Also, we could introduce rank points. What does that mean? Well, every user gains points if they write a post or an article. Let's say it's 0.2 point/post and 0.5 point/article. Then, at the end of a year admins would give a present for the most active user. And again, to avoid spammers there should be moderators active here.

Ok, enough rants.