My new game is an isometric adventure I suppose. I am still considering whether to add rpg elements (level ups, skills, etc). I have started the engine which has mouse/tile detection working (it took me ages to do this because isometric is so much more harder than standard 2d tiling when it comes to this sort of thing. Plus you have to account for the where abouts the scene is from the top left corner of the map so it makes things even more comlicated, and I wanted to work it out for myself, anyway, I got there in the end). I am now working on the object creator and the sprite creator and the map editor. I have the sprite editor basically done and the object editor almost ready now I need to focus on the map editor. I also need to work on map rotation (like The Sims). If you wanna know how it looks you'll have to use your imagination. Think Habbo Hotel but with a large multi-map New York style city. With interiors for all buildings. If you saw the cover of the Edge magazine special called Retro, then you'll know the look i'm aiming for. Characters are made up of a different sprite for each item of clothing so infinite combinations are possible. The main focus of the game is about living in a city and going about your business a la The Sims and Animal Crossing, but you will need to invent things in order to progress. Plus sub quests. I hopefully will have a website up and running but I can barely find the time to work on the game let alone a website aswell, I have a fulltime job which takes up like 12-13 hours a day. If anyone has any space I can post some screenshots in the meantime then I will be greatly appreciative.