Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A new PGD

A new PGD

As you may have noticed we've changed to a new forum and layout. We understand that you may at first have some trouble identifying what's what and how things work. If you have any questions regarding this, please do now hesitate to ask.

Quite a lot of this is new to us as well, but we'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Re: A new PGD

Well, its going to take a bit to get used to. But so far, I'M LOVIN IT!

A great BIG thank-you goes out to Alexander for his untiring hard work in getting this much needed refresh to the site!! A great job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We hope we can bring improvements to the site over the coming months.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Fresh, nice and modern.
    Great job, guys.

Could I only ask if you'll add some darker layouts, as I'm not really fond of these white ones.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great job so far
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

nice work,

but i did't liked the layout, everything is too bright, perhas it's only me :-\
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Traveller is, like, um, traveling this week-end ( and a well deserved break it is ) so no changes to the layout, theming etc, will be looked at until his return next week.

But keep the feedback coming.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

I am not sure I can see an improvement - sorry - seems like you have swapped one perfectly working system for another. Are there any cool features that I am missing?
    The views expressed on this programme are bloody good ones. - Fred Dagg

Blog Entries

Well there were several bugs with the old site that reoccurred from time to time. And the old site, though it had many nice features, it didn't mesh or combine all that well together as a whole. Missing sections from the navigation menus, hefty bandwidth usage and a hard to see and difficult to use and articles system which sorely needed replacing were main reasons for the new site. Though I am no longer a part of maintaining or developing the PGD site, I understand the problems that were there when I left. Alex(Traveler) and Dom(savage) have my most sincere kudos for giving the ole' gal a much needed face lift!

A couple of things that didn't quite make it to the forums yet, that I noticed:

- Some of the more popularly used emoticons (arrow, thumbsup, cast of characters, etc)
    - [Pascal] code blocks

Keep up the good work, I think the new software is great!!!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

nice new site, excellent work!
    the only thing is i liked the old smilies better

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast