Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere
You guys did a great job. Thanks

There are a few things though i'd like to see / improve:

> The old set of smiley's looked way better. These are very blurry. Is it possible to replace the images by the old ones?
> I really miss the "view latest posts" feature, because i click it every time i visit PGD. Any chance you can add this?
> As allready mentioned, it would be great to have [pascal] blocks back again.
> And an optional dark theme would be nice too.

The 'view latest posts' has been replaced on the forum header with 'Unread posts since last visit' and 'New replies to your posts'. I'm not sure where exactly these are available yet, but they are certainly on the portal home page and I think they do what the latest posts finder did on the old site.

As for a dark theme...

Savage/Traveler: If you guys haven't got one in the pipeline, if you PM links to the SMF, TinyPortal and the theme version thats are installed, I'll setup a dev copy on my system at home and see if I can come up with a dark theme. If you have got one in the pipeline, is there anything I can do to help? If not, how dark do peeps want it? Black or just dark grey? or both?

As for articles if you guys have the articles system running (but hidden from users), let me know if I can help with anything, like putting my old articles back on. Or possibly a [Pascal] block parser. I'm sure I'll be able to make a few spare hours this weekend.