Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: A new PGD

Re: A new PGD

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    The recent posts box is not part of the theme I used to base the PGD upon. I'll see if I can fix that.
    Thanks so much Traveler, for adding recent posts to the default SMF theme
    YAY!

cheers,
    Paul

Yes, thanks Traveller

It would also be nice if the recent posts could be on the "Forum default or board forum" as most people are using that forum and it could attract more attention from casual browsers
    Wake up from the dream and live your life to the full

Are there any plans to be able to embed flash in posts? I tried it on a couple of posts, but it just seems to open in a new page. Is there something i'm doing wrong

Not a major concern, just a query really

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
    Windows Vista x64 Ultimate<br />AMD Athlon x64 4000+<br />Codegear Delphi 2009, Delphi 2007, Borland Delphi 7

The default setting only displays the url to the clip. I have now set it so that forum posts will display the swf movie clip.

The recent posts panel (or any panel for that matter) is not available in the pgd themes. When I have sufficient time available, I will try and add them.

I wish there was a "recent posts" available somewhere It was much easier back with old forum when you could see what's going on. "Unread posts since last visit" doesn't always help cause it resets when you visit site once a day.

I agree with user 137 --- the 'recent posts' is a must And thanks again to Traveler and everyone else who helped with the change from the old to the new

Can't someone dig up the old scrolling recents posts code, perhaps it just needs a new database query? It was extremely usefull, and also a bit part of the "soul" of the PGD site. The old PGD was alive in all kinds of ways, the new one is idle and static...

I got the following error today and couldn't post...

Database Error
    Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.pascalgamedevelopment.com Port 80

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard
    I got the following error today and couldn't post...

Database Error
    Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.pascalgamedevelopment.com Port 80
    Me too and I can't start a new topic.
    No signature provided yet.

Same problems here.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast