Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: A new PGD

Re: A new PGD

Thanks for the comments!

The recent post block should be positioned next to the news articles. What browser are you using PJP Dev? So far I've tested it on FF and IE7. I'll will try some other IE versions tomorrow, too.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PJP Dev
    It works great, but its above the news articles. Leaving a massive blank space, IMO it would work better if you can get it to be next to the news articles.

Still, great job...
    I nearly reported this as a problem too, in fact I did report it... then I fully refreshed the page to force a reload of the style sheet, then it worked 100% so I deleted my post.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

I think I have found the problem.
    It appears to be related to the width of the column. In some cases it gets pushed outside the set value, forcing the recent posts box to appear above the articles.

I'll see if I can fix this when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Thanks for the comments!

The recent post block should be positioned next to the news articles. What browser are you using PJP Dev? So far I've tested it on FF and IE7. I'll will try some other IE versions tomorrow, too.
    I use Firefox 3. So I shouldn't have compatibility problems.

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
    I nearly reported this as a problem too, in fact I did report it... then I fully refreshed the page to force a reload of the style sheet, then it worked 100% so I deleted my post.
    Well that works for me too.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415