Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A new PGD

Re: A new PGD

Thanks for looking into this Athena! I think it looks great. Even better than what we had on the previous site. Can you tell if the > and < characters give any troubles? As I recall that was one of the issues with the old one.

Yeah, it looks great

*Thumbs up*
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Thanks for looking into this Athena! I think it looks great. Even better than what we had on the previous site. Can you tell if the > and < characters give any troubles? As I recall that was one of the issues with the old one.
    Added a test to that test post, and it seems to be handling it nicely.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Looking good on the code formater. I'm impressed with the options that it has and the fact that when you copy it doesn't copy the line numbers like many sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ?ëu?±o Mart??nez
    Goto your Profile. Then click on "Look and Layout Preferences" (under "Modify Profile" menu). On this page you should read a "Current Theme: Default Theme (change)" or similar. Click on "change". Currently there are four to select.
    HEY, if I highlight the page there are LOTS of things there I couldn't see. This is why near color blindness is such a problem

Thanks Nuno

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
    Quick request for some feedback regarding a code parser.

Check out this link http://athena.outer-reaches.com/smf/...ic=2.msg2#msg2 and lets see what you think.

This is a tweaked version of X3mE SMF Syntax Highlighter. I basically took his original code and have extended it to include support for a PASCAL tag rather than CODE=Pascal. He makes the statement it's still in beta, but from what I've seen the Pascal support seems OK.

It is quite a nice little tool as it supports copying the code to the clipboard and viewing it in a standalone window. It's also pretty neat as it places hardly any additional load on the server as all the formatting is done client side by javascript.

So, this is what I have for Traveler for the site. Comments please
    Hi Athena,
    that looks very nice, especially how the code doesn't get stuffed up by the parser confusing the < and > characters as some special formatting.

Neat extra features too
    cheers,
    Paul

Blog Entries

Check out this link http://athena.outer-reaches.com/smf/...ic=2.msg2#msg2 and lets see what you think.
    Hey not bad. Any issues with tossing arrays in the pascal tags? More specifically the [ and ] characters?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[ and ] appear to work without any problems (added an example to the test post).

I have sent the modified package to Traveler, so he can have the final say, but I think it looks pretty good.

That'll do for the comments on that I think now. Thanks to everyone who checked it out and gave us some feedback.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

[ and ] appear to work without any problems (added an example to the test post).

I have sent the modified package to Traveler, so he can have the final say, but I think it looks pretty good.

That'll do for the comments on that I think now. Thanks to everyone who checked it out and gave us some feedback.
    It all looks good. Thanks for that Athena.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Thats great work! I'll add the script this evening.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast