In that case, then i may have a content generating solution:

Why not have idle members, take on a newbiw and do a kinda 1-1 teaching things that people could follow? Like online pascal classes for free or something? I'm hard at work on my game engine (yea again, 7th one from scratch now and its feeling the pinch of clutter like all the others) so i'm 'lurking'.

but whatever, i dont know that much, its 11:30PM and i'm a weird enough mood for the playlist to play music from the classical section without me committing suicide or something. Damn music.

anyway, either that or we could grab all the best of pascal and make a mega library or something big you know? This is pascal and its games, so why not get the whole community involved, do something big, get it out there and have some people notice the power of pascal. Its underrated as a language if you ask me.

Oh, and one last thing, please post if you read this, i've been having a really lonely feeling lately (like no-one reads what I write). About time the holidays ended or I decided to do something huh?

cheers,
code glitch