Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PGD Library

Blog Entries

Re: PGD Library

Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere
    I'm missing a few engines/libraries like PhoenixLib, UnDelphiX and Asphyre. This is very weird because these are the most populair ones.
    Moreover, the list of finished games isn't complete. I recall there is a thread somewhere that has a longer list (with my game aswell. )
    Well I haven't gotten to finishing all the pages for some of those. And some of them are rather large and detailed in nature. ie. Asphyre has at least 3 major versions that are discontinued by the release of Sphinx, but relevant to the library's background. This information takes a little time to accurately gather.

As for the games list, though there are pretty much thousands I'm focusing on games that have either achieved success or have a big wow factor to them. Though many of the games out there are very good and play very well we have to set the bar somewhere. lol I can only type so much before I get tired.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Re: PGD Library

I agree 100%, grammar in the library section should be correct. The general posts aren't such a big issue but the library is a store of valuable information and should almost be regarded as "sacred".
    Wake up from the dream and live your life to the full

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12