Hi all,

Well, it's clear there is a desire amongst you all for a big competition this year. Whilst there has been an increasing amount of chatter about it, no one has really stepped up to the plate and said 'I'll get it sorted'.

So, whilst I may regret this, I'm going to try and get things organised. I've started writing a back end system for entrants, scoring etc., and I'm already making noises with some past sponsors to try and get some prizes sorted.

But, I'd like you, the people who will be entering to provide me with some information so that I can discuss it with Savage and Traveler and finalise the competition plans... I need to know when you would like the competition to run, what theme, and how you think it should be organised (competition specified stage goals, entrant specified stage goals, or one long run to the finish - personally I would go for entrant specified stage goals because I think it allows you to pace your own work, completing things in a sensible order, but most importantly instills some professionalism in the competition).

So what do I want from you in this thread... a simple single post... this is NOT a discussion thread. Simply answer my questions above.

Thanks

Edit reason: turned into sticky