Thread: My Brute

My Brute

Wanna fight? Do you have what it takes to be a champ? Or are you just bored and need something to entertain yourself with for 5 minutes? The answer is out there.
    You need a Brute. A true fighter honoring the art of combat with multiple types of weapons.
    You're wondering how you'll get yourself a Brute and learn to fight? Don't worry. I'll teach you. Join me at http://pstudio.mybrute.com/ and you will in no time be a strong fighter.

[Crap salesman speech off]
    Wanna play a small fun game? It takes less than 5 minutes a day and is easy yet fun to play. Join at http://pstudio.mybrute.com/ and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    [Crap salesman speech on]

So get ready punk. Let me show ya what how a true warrior fights. Let me show you the Brute way.

EDIT:
    Oh yeah, you don't have to use your e-mail. You just have to choose a name for your Brute and then your fighting.
    And if you decide to join, please write your Brute's name here, so we know who's playing.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

Re: My Brute

MyBrute is a fun game to play... My brute is called BinaryJam... A level 2 brute that gets his kicked all the time... > ... But hey I'm trying

Re: My Brute

Quote Originally Posted by PJP Dev
    MyBrute is a fun game to play... My brute is called BinaryJam... A level 2 brute that gets his kicked all the time... > ... But hey I'm trying
    Yeah I feel my brute is getting kicked as well even though I'm level 5 now. For some reason he practically insists on using his fists to fight with even though he has a spear and a stick.
    Come on brute. The other one is hitting you with a club. Use your freaking spear for....
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits