Wow, it's great to see such a huge response of people making games here at the site.

I've sort of taken a year off from keeping in touch with the community at large and all the contacts I had. So with all the changes that would take place in over a year, I've not seen much activity from you guys. I'm quite happy that people are still making games of all kinds.

Keep showing off your stuff though guys, I'm hoping to get game reviews going each issue of the new Pascal Gamer magazine!

I've been working on a few projects of my own. A few have not seen the light of day, but a few others know about them.

Off the top of my head;

- Garland's Quest -- Search for it here on PGD...

- Treasure Hunters: The Dark Labyrinth -- A game based off of an old board game by Ravenburger called 'The Amazing Labyrinth'. Only with an Indiana Jones/Relic Hunter theme to it.

- Invaded -- A game partially modeled after the economics and strategy portion of 'UFO: Enemy Unknown' and the 4x genre of games where you learn your tech tree and dominate the world. The idea being that you build a resistance force against the alien presence that has taken over the earth to try to take it back.

- A concept for a 2D platform MMO, I'm currently calling 'The Eternal Night' -- It's going to be my take on a retro-style Castlevania game, but MMO. Or... just multi-player. Not promising anything, but I have some neat ideas brewing.