Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is making a game?

Blog Entries

Who is making a game?

Hey everyone, I'm doing a search to see what new games are being made these days. Whats newly released and/or about to be released, started, etc...?

Do you have a game that you are working on now? Is it a 'secret project'? Are you thinking of writing a game soon?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Re: Who is making a game?

I am making a game ...

IKf anyone saw the movie, "Cube" you'll understand the type of game. it will be a graphical ascii game, I will be showing screenshots here.

the name: DeathCube
    When they say it can't be done, THAT's when they call me! ;-).
    <br />
    <br />MystikShadows
    <br />Stephane Richard

I'm planning to make a Fantasy Card Game... with Rules much like magic and yu-gi-oh.
    Isn't a easy task, whatever... :/

I have been working on a wargame for Matrix Games called Flashpoint Middle East for a few years now. The earlier Flashpoint Germany came out in 2005. Both are in Delphi and I really enjoy working in it.

I'm working on a number of projects; some old, and some new ;-)

I am in the middle of making my Nintendo game and watch "Mario Bros." port for the PC (and hopefully gp2x too). Dunno when this will be finished though.

I also have a sort of asteroids/missile command hybrid game in the works too...haven't started any code on this one yet.

cheers,
    Paul

I'm not making a game, but I am making a whole bunch of music for games. If anyone out there _is_ making games and needs music, send me an email at jdempcy ( AT ) gmail ( DOT ) com.

I am writing a bunch of stuff in all different genres and trying to categorize it by what type of scene or setting it would be good for: action, mystery, romance, exploration and so on.

Right now I'm just looking to expand my portfolio so I would be willing to license existing material for free to the right games, or write new material at a nominal cost.

I don't have any video game music published online yet, but you can check out my existing catalog of jazz and electronic: www.revolutionvoid.com

Please contact me if you are looking for music for your games.

Thanks!
    -Jonah

farcodev_

haem i prefer to not say much about it, since FAR Colony...

But... i'm working on a 2nd project since april... which not use Delphi but Lazarus/FPC/Vampyre this time and tus on Windows and Linux...

(The fact for FAR Colony is i didn't reinstall Delphi since my system crash )

I am making a game ...
    FPS (gfx like a Halo2 , physic : NewTon)

"Cube" was a very interesting movie - loved it. I was up in the Swiss Alps some winter ago when I saw it. Snowstorm, cheese fondue, movie... great memories. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I bet it'll be on the 'cutting edge'. lol

-Philip

Quote Originally Posted by MystikShadows
    I am making a game ...

IKf anyone saw the movie, "Cube" you'll understand the type of game. it will be a graphical ascii game, I will be showing screenshots here.

the name: DeathCube
    2D, 3D, kids and other natural disasters

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
    I am in the middle of making my Nintendo game and watch "Mario Bros." port for the PC (and hopefully gp2x too). Dunno when this will be finished though.

Oh, that looks so fun, and nostalgic!

I have so many games that I would like to do, and some are being worked on. I have written a fairly capable sprite animation package on OpenGL, and partially implemented a playformer on it. I also have a lot of 3D code, but turning that into a full game is an infinite project. I am mostly turning out demos from it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast