There are nice games here.Really.

While working on Allegro.pas (a new alpha release soon ) I'm working on a game too. It isn't a secret project but I didn't release it yet, mainly because I'm currently using copyrighted material for test and I must create new graphics for the final version.

The game's name is Enjambre (= swarm) and it's a reinvention of the latest game developed by OperaSoft (creators of "Dr. Livingstone, I Presume", "Goody", "The Abbey of Crime" and many others) named La Colmena (= The hive), which was a good idea but poorly executed (except graphics, which are the ones I'm using to test it). It's a board game from two to eight players. The players must answer trivia questions and do "actions" (can't find a good translation for Spanish "prueba") and games, much as party-games.

The original game was oriented to adult audience and I'm keeping that but never pr0ngraphic . You can set the maximum level to 1, 2 or 3 to play with friends safely . Levels 6 and 7 are only for lovers though (remember: never pr0n).

By the way, once finished it's possible to edit all data files to do it more "conventional" and create a white clean party game just changing graphics and texts.