Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who is making a game?

Re: Who is making a game?

Another one I forgot to mention is Side Effect. It's still in heavy planning and it's kinda like a secret project. I'm planning to make this my big open source project.

But what is it? You'll have to wait, all that I'm gonna give out is that it's gonna be a FPS...

I am making game/s but I still cant find libraries and examples but a lot of grapics i have.
    I`m making in FPC/Opengl/Vampyre etc.
    WwW.ArChIjS.Do.aM

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
    I know it isn't a game, but I'm also using Delphi 5 to create a Lua scripting plugin for DeleD so people can make procedurally created geometry, etc. inside DeleD for games and other projects

cheers,
    Paul
    For those interested, I have an update to my DeleD lua scripting plugin (is BETA version)

http://www.delgine.com/forum/viewtop...?p=31089#31089

Get the latest version here:

http://fpc4gp2x.eonclash.com/downloads/DeleDScript.zip

cheers,
    Paul

Blog Entries

And more keep coming, excellent!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries

Just a little heads up for everyone; I am doing game reviews in the Pascal Gamer magazine... if you have a completed game please let me know and I may do a review on yours!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I`ve made just simply snake game:

But i`m tryong make 3d game. This is just task in school.
    WwW.ArChIjS.Do.aM

This is my first game for GP2X and GP2XWIZ. It is not complete, but playable. Graphics/animation and music/sound must be reworked. Also a new level design must be maken.

This is a 3-Match game. The goal is to shift all yellow circle to the lower edge of grid in 5 minutes.

The game is written with Delphi and cross compiled to arm linux with freepascal 2.3.1.

Game - Download: http://www.seban.de/download/MTCQuest.zip (Windows and GP2X / GP2XWiZ)
    SDL - Download: http://www.seban.de/download/sdl12.zip (only for windows without needed sdl libraries)

Hi there.

I'm working with several titles, both small and larger projects. I can reveal some of the details for the largest proejct. It's going to utilize high-end OpenGL graphics (3.1), it's going to involve a vehicle, playing over lan, cross platform, compiled in Free Pascal. It's not playable at the moment, I'm rewriting the terrain engine and optimizing it's performance and look. ETA on this project is up to several years, but it's going to be finished some time, and trust me, this forum will be the first to know any news. That's all I'm going to reveal for now. I'm very busy doing my master at the university. Perhaps I'll add some screenshots during the summer, if it's getting more playable.

See you guys.

Currently working on a 2D platformer - singlplayer/multiplayer/co-op modes, puzzles and more But still in phase 1 - can't decide wich graphic engine to use I think I'll use Asphyre Sphinx

I'm making a basic genetic AI game, you simply have to keep your "critters" alive, enemies occasionally attack in which case you can apply events (such as meteor strikes, intense heat, ice age etc).. so far, just a basic command-line app, tho .

Matt.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast