That error comes because the batch script I used to create the packages forgot to generate a file required... However this problem was reported via PM by Matt140, but I forgot to post here how to fix it

So, let see: make a file called Package.fpc in your units\arm-nds\libndsfpc directory, then copy this on it:

Code:
[package]
name=libndsfpc
version=2.2.4a
[require]
nortl=y
Now try to recompile an example. If you still get errors, then the problem is that your fpcmake can't find where the libndsfpc package is located. This happens e.g. when you are making a new project and you are using an example as template. You will need to edit makefile.fpc in your project and change the fpc dir path, so that it points to your fpc root directory. Remember that this is a path relative to the directory where your makefile.fpc is located. For example, I have my fpc compiler installed in

c:\tools\fpc4nds

I'm making a new project in

c:\tools\fpc4nds\examples\myProject

and, in this directory, I have my makefile.fpc file. In order to make it working, let's change fpcdir as follow:
Code:
[default]
cpu=arm
target=nds
fpcdir=../..
As you can see, ../.. points to c:\tools\fpc4nds\ starting from c:\tools\fpc4nds\example\myProject
If my project is located in c:\tools\fpc4nds\examples\what\ever\myProject, then fpcdir should be ../../../..

In order to (re)generate makefiles for nds, last step to do is:

Code:
fpcmake -r -w -Tnds
where -r is a flag used to recursively scan directory and -w is used to phisically write Makefile.

In order to compile with make, the command line is:
Code:
make OS_TARGET=nds CPU_TARGET=arm BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-eabi- PP=ppcarm.exe
fpcmake is only required if you need to rewrite the Makefile, as the "set path=" is only required if you haven't added the fpc's binaries directory to your PATH environment variable