Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PGD Annual 2009

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Prize List

As I've not been able to get the competition site finished, I've been nagged to get a prize list on-line so you can all see what you're competing for. Only this last week I've received confirmation from another sponsor who has expanded the prize pool by quite substantially, and there are still a few more weeks to the end.

So, at the time of writing, the prize pool is just over $3500 of goodies that goes a little something like this (NOTE: the allocation is provisional and may change).

Complete prize list:-

Books ("AI Game Engine Programming", "Awesome Game Creation", "Beyond Game Design", "Video Game Design Revealed", "Business and Production" and "Design and Content Creation" - 1 copy of each of these titles, 1st place gets to pick 3, then 2nd place gets to pick 2 and the remaining 1 goes to 3rd place)
    CodeSite (2 copies, 1 each for 1st and 2nd place)
    Custom Ceramic Mug (This is what everyone wants)
    Deckadance (1 copy for 3rd place)
    DeleD Pro (3 copies, 1 each for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
    EZGenerator (1 copy for 1st place)
    FL Studio (1 copy each of Producer and FruityLoops editions for 1st and 2nd place respectively)
    Genetica (1 copy each of Studio, Pro and Lite for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively)
    IGF Entry Sponsorship (1 of these for the 1st place entry)
    Aztlan Dreams, Wicked Defence 2 (1 copy of each for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places)
    Bouldermouse, Tomb Climber (1 copy of each, exact numbers to be decided)

When I say '1 copy each of X, Y and Z for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place' what I mean is that there is 1 copy of version x, 1 copy of version y and 1 copy of version z with version x for 1st place, version y for 2nd place etc.

So... if you've not entered or are getting a little behind.... Break out the caffeine and get your entries cooking... you have until the 26th September to get an entry in and be in with a chance of winning some of these great prizes.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Re: PGD Annual 2009

Nice! Great work Christina!

I just hope I can get something working by then

cheers,
    Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234