Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
why do people insist on that google crap, do you think im stupid? do u think i don't try google? if i could find something on google i wouldnt bother asking on here..... nevermind forget i asked
The reason people do it is because if you run the search I suggested, the very first item points you to a newsgroup post which will take you straight to ZeosLib which, unless I'm much mistaken (and I could be), is capable of providing an interface to Postgre SQL for Delphi.

It took me less than 30 seconds and a single (I repeat... A SINGLE) search to find the answer, so clearly you didn't look very hard. Hence, some people (and I am one of those people) can get frustrated with simple questions that people can generally solve themsevles IF they bother to put the time in and run a few google queries!

Update:- In fact, it appears I've misled you... a better query is simply delphi postgresql. That points you to two component sets on the first page of results. Sorry about that. I'll try to better optimise my queries in future