Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
This is a learning experience for me and whilst I've got some feedback from other members of staff, particularly Will as he's organised the others, it's still a case of getting the balance right and putting things in the right place.

Since the site is for PGD only (at the moment), it makes sense to make the statement about submissions at the highest level so we don't have to worry about adding the same old things for every competition. Another example is the maximum upload sizes (limits are going to be imposed).

So, thanks to everyone who's putting up with the rule changes etc. I'm hoping not to have too many rule changes. As soon as we've got the final changes ironed out, they'll be uploaded to the site and a news item with details of the changes will be posted.
AoD, I'll go through some of the docs I have lying around. Some place I have a standard template for "competition rules, regulations, and standards" that we use when we do this sort of thing. It gives all the guidelines and such for different countries as well as presents "good practice" about how to setup and display the websites. If I can find it that is

- Jeremy