For this competition, it will, as usual for the PGD Annual, be judged by a select group of judges. Their names and details should be available on the competition website. This year, I've done something a little different. Normally the judges are just non-competing PGD members, but this time around, I've tried to get the sponsors a little more involved.

So, for (I believe) the first time in the history of the PGD Annual, the majority of the judges are representatives of some of our sponsors, and they are:-

Representing Outer Reaches Studios (this is the company a friend and I setup to run our games), we have Teri-ann (aka Spirit). She designs our games and makes all the decisions about game play etc. She's an avid gamer both on the PC and the Playstation consoles.

Representing Ixchel Studios, we have Yuriy (aka Lifepower).

And finally, representing Cengage, we have Vicky, one of the marketing managers at Cengage, who have supplied us with a range of books related to game development.

To make up numbers, and ensure we can't end up in a dealock situation, we also have Traveler and WILL judging.

Once I've finished the judging and scoring section of the competition site (as I've said elsewhere, time has been my enemy since starting my new job back in May), the judges will be getting to work.