Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RoboZZle

RoboZZle

I really should be programming on my entry for the PGDA but sadly I'm easily distracted

So to get back in the game I thought I could distract all other competitors (and anyone else who wants to be distracted) with a game that has distracted me today.

The game is called RoboZZle and is the kind of game a developer should love to play. The objective is to get a robot to collect all the stars on a field. You have to program the robot with a simple drag'n'drop instruction set. It's freaking awesome

The link - http://www.robozzle.com/ (uses silverligth - but their should be a simple javascript version to)

An introduction video
    "http://www.youtube.com/v/MmqBVWi_Pc0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&border=1
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

Re: RoboZZle

I'm easily distracted too.

The game seems great. It remembers me the good old LOGO's turtle.
    No signature provided yet.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great shout pstudio, but I have an announcement... the PGD competition system will now be delayed... indefinitely, while I play that dam game
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
    Great shout pstudio, but I have an announcement... the PGD competition system will now be delayed... indefinitely, while I play that dam game
    I wouldn't mind if the whole competition was delayed while I'm playing this game

Personally I had trouble solving the "Limit your stack" level until I realised that the game uses a stack when calling a function. It's a great game if you wanna practice recursion
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

Holly crap, that is WAY TOO MUCH FUN!

This game looks like just too much fun!! lol

cheers,
    Paul

Blog Entries

Curses Jeremy.... he's beaten me in the top 10 'Most puzzles solved in 24 hours'

Blog Entries

Well... he had This game is great... it so simple and yet so frustrating at the same time.

Well... he had This game is great... it so simple and yet so frustrating at the same time.
    I'm still ahead of you 81:54

Of course, I don't have much time to play today so guess I'll be falling off the top 10 some time today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jdarling
    I'm still ahead of you 81:54

Of course, I don't have much time to play today so guess I'll be falling off the top 10 some time today.
    Snap :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast