Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
I agree on using TPHXShape instead of TPHXImageShape. I first thought it was TPHXShapes until I looked at some code. Then I looked for a method to convert ImageShapes to regular Shapes. Honestly I can't see the reason for having a custom shape type for images when you have a well featured general shape type.
I'll also like to use TPHXShapes in the image editor to give an easy way to define shapes for collision detection.
Well the reasoning behind it from the beginning was to decouple the image class from the shape class, and that each shape can have a owning pattern, but that is only needed for the editor so i guess you could specify that manually when editing the shapes.

Should the shapes be saved in the image file? Or is it sufficient so save them in a ShapeList file?

I'm using TPHXPolygons and the CreateBox() method. I'll try some other ways to define my shapes and see if that helps.

I've tried defining my own box and using TPHXBox instead if TPHXPolygon but I get the same results.
I'm having trouble reproducing the error, I've written a new demo to get some more information on the swept collision testing (09_SweptCollisions):
http://phoenixlib.net/files/Phoenix 2009-08-09.7z

I cant find some way to break it here. However i have experienced that the code sometimes behaved strangely when going in full speed and not step mode as here, but I thought i had got rid of those things.

I'm beginning to suspect that that error comes from somewhere else in your code.

Btw. It seems you've accidentally switched the arguments on the TPHXShape.Create(Width, Height) method.
You mean TPHXBox.Create i suppose, i found that bug there, bad thing when you only creates boxes with the same side length ;p