Yes, I am cabable to convert C(++), Object Pascal, Turbo Pascal, Visual Basic and VBA between each to another.

I can also 'convert' finnish, english, swedish and germany among to each another. Not so good though than programming languages, but somehow anyway.

I'm currently (right now actually ) building a test application which has a timer that calculates framerate and shows it up on a window among other values like uptime. There will also be an option which kind of back buffer to use or no back buffer at all (direct textout to window canvas). Backbuffer is cleared and displayed on window at each loop.

No back buffer and TBitmap options are already handled and ready to go. Now I implement DIB backbuffering and after that I will share the application here, so everyone can test it out. I also share the source code so, if someone could point out what's wrong with it.

I tested those two options already with my laptop and got near 40k (Yup, 40 000 ) frames per second without back buffer at all. And with TBitmap I got nearly 3500 frames per second.

Back to code and brb!!

edit: ouh, and I just remembered that I could use CreateCompatibleBitmap() as a one of the options, so there will be three different kind of back buffer and one option for no back buffer at all.