Thread: A free song I made

A free song I made

I played around with LMMS a bit and came up with this - http://www.archive.org/details/StarShudder. I made this song in a few hours and I've licensed it under Creative Commons. So you can use it in your game if you want to.

Re: A free song I made

Quote Originally Posted by PJP Dev
    I played around with LMMS a bit and came up with this - http://www.archive.org/details/StarShudder. I made this song in a few hours and I've licensed it under Creative Commons. So you can use it in your game if you want to.
    Funky! I like it

I wish I was more musical...

I might try downloading LMMS for windows and give it a whirl

cheers,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
    Funky! I like it

I wish I was more musical...

I might try downloading LMMS for windows and give it a whirl

cheers,
    Paul
    Thanx... My musical side still sucks a bit, but sometimes I manage to compose a catchy beat. LMMS works great on windows as well.

Nice for a first start.

I use reason 4.0 myself. I think it's great. Learning curve is quite steep though. You really have to put time in it and do some tutorials in order to get somewhere. But the results are usually quite nice.

I'm thinking about making a little track for the menu of my PGD entry. Unfortunatly, It's very time consuming to make something good.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere
    Nice for a first start.

I use reason 4.0 myself. I think it's great. Learning curve is quite steep though. You really have to put time in it and do some tutorials in order to get somewhere. But the results are usually quite nice.

I'm thinking about making a little track for the menu of my PGD entry. Unfortunatly, It's very time consuming to make something good.
    I'm trying to compose a "spy" song, or something eerie. But I just don't get the results I desire.
    Figured I'll make a few songs and choose the ones I like most for my PGD entry.