Screenshot of you editor window

Let's post our editors windows ^^

Mine:
    Delphi7 + CnWizards

From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Re: Screenshot of you editor window

Here's mine (Turbo Delphi 2006)

Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Mine (Free Pascal in the Geany editor):

[size=10px]"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite." -- Paul Dirac[/size]

Here's mine (Delphi 6)

cheers,
    Paul

Lazarus, obviously. No forms or anything (the game window is created on the fly), but Lazarus already has the compiler setup and I'm way too lazy to install another IDE when this one works fine, with or without forms

Also includes a note to self. I can be quite forgetful sometime, and I will randomly have a tendency to not listen to myself, which is why I yell at myself so unkindly sometimes.

chronozphere,
    i really liked the colors, dark background and hi contrast, it`s a predefined profile ?

paul_nicholls,
    try cnwizards, standard delphi7 is to ugly
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs
    paul_nicholls,
    try cnwizards, standard delphi7 is to ugly
    I did have cnwizards installed a while back in Delhi 5 but I haven't re-installed them in Delphi 6 yet...

My screenshot was Delphi 6, not 7...my bad

cheers,
    Paul

Wake up from the dream and live your life to the full

I use a modified version of "Twilight" (predefined set). Just make the reserved words lime and strings red, numbers + hex yellow, and comments gray and you should see what I see. Furthermore, I use slightly larger fonts (because I'm visually impaired). I also think the black background is a bit more "calm". White ones might give you a headache over time.

It's interesting to see all those editor windows. Is cnWizards also available for other versions of delphi?
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast