Thread: inactive Accounts

inactive Accounts

Two friends of mine have an account here, Bobby and Splattergnome. They cannot login anymore, because their accounts are 'inactive'.

They asked me to write a message, can please somebody take a look why they are inactive?

They are not able to log in, or write private messages, thank you

inactive Accounts

Hi

Firlefanz: Thanks for letting me know

Splattergnome: I've looked at the DB and it seems that your account was indeed inactive. However, I don't think it ever was active, maybe the confirmation email never reached you It should be OK now, if you have any more trouble email me at bluecat@dgdev.tk

Bobby: Don't know why you can't login Your account appears to be active. If you could email me and tell me what happens when you try to login I'll try to help.

Cheers

inactive Accounts

Thank you, it works now! The confirmation email probably did disappear, but I thought that I had activated it... And I only discovered that I was inactive a while ago when I decided to go from lurk-modus to active-posting modus, but DgDev wouldn't let me... :?

But now everything's okay... and I am happy to spend some time in the only real Delphi games development forum :-D

splatty