Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SPAM in the forum

Blog Entries
    Well I'm not seeing it. I've asked that Google refresh their preview of the PGD site as I think it may have been some weird glitch.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

That's strange. I can still se it.
    Try using next url to get the same page preview as I do: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=si
    It is posible that I can still see this becouse I'm from different region than you.

I have also saved webpage preview as a HTML page and incuded it in atachment in case if you won't be able to acces to the webpage preview trough pre mentioned URL.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    That's strange. I can still se it.
    Try using next url to get the same page preview as I do: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=si
    It is posible that I can still see this becouse I'm from different region than you.

I have also saved webpage preview as a HTML page and incuded it in atachment in case if you won't be able to acces to the webpage preview trough pre mentioned URL.
    The URL worked for me...yeah, interesting tutorials!! haha

Blog Entries
    Well there may have been a problem, but it seems to have vanished since that preview of the site.

I'm hoping the upgrade will wipe out any potential injection vulnerability that might be there.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I have noticed the same problem again. But this time I noticed even something else. The problem can be only seen if you acces to the web page by http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com url. And even if you were loged in to the PGD it seems as you aren't loged in and you get message saying that there was some problem loging in (see atacked picture). Therefore I belive that the problem migh reside on PGD hosts side as it seems that you are being redirected to imposter page.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just clicked on that link and didn't have the issue. The only issue I HAVE had is using Mozilla Firefox 4.x, and logging into the PGD site...it says there was an issue with the redirect and can't redirect me, but logs me in...
    Chrome is ok...

It seems that the problem is ocasional. When I come to PGD site right now everythink was OK.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, this is kind of frustrating me a little. I've not seen it at all, yet Google seems to show it in their preview and warns people plus Facebook shows it when I try to link to the site. I'm going to see about doing the upgrade to the newest version this weekend. Shouldn't have the forums down at all much.

Hopefully that nukes it completely.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I also hope that next time when this happens I will be at home and not at work. Last time I was at work. The reason for this is that I have some speciofic software wich is able to log all network trafic. This way I woul be able to see whether someone is changing page on our host server directly, or whether there are ocasional redirects to other server.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456