I'm looking for flight simulation maths.

Looking in the forums I found a link to the Wikipedia's "Flight dynamics" article, which is the most understandable explanation I've found in the whole Internet. I didn't read it all yet but seems to be a bit complex (actually I'm afraid of these integrals. I never understood them in School so I have no idea "how to integrate in Pascal". ).

I'll not implement weather nor wind and I'll not care about weapons or fuel weight so I'm looking for something simple: just define static weight, current engine force, sustentation, air resistance and angles, pass them to the function(s) and get the new speed vector and plane angles. I know there's not a "magic function" to do all that but all I find is too complex and includes analysis about glider geometry, fuel dynamics (the fuel moves inside the depot), air temperature, etc. I'll do a game not a CAD to create the next NASA's shuttle.

Some years ago I found a tutorial that explains the basics of car simulation and how to get some simple values (torque, steering, weight, road and wheel resistance and few more) and build some simple formulas to build a believable arcade simulation. Actually I did a simple car demo that skids. I'm wondering if there's something like that for planes. Not only formulas but also a simple explanation that allows me to modify them if necessary.