Nunuo, you have two mistakes (that are EASILY understandable) in your documentation:
Each wing has its own uplift vector but for simplify we can assume
that all wings have the same uplift vector.
And
Plane rotation:
I think we can have a "rotation factor" for each axis (roll, yaw and pitch)
which is how much the plane rotates per wind speed unit.
Ok, the 2nd one isn't a mistake, but your lack of understanding is caused by the 1st. You actually need the uplift for each of the 4 (in a typical aircraft) primary lift surfaces (call them wings) and single vertical lift surface (tail in most planes). NOTE: I'm talking VERY general/generic here. With this information you don't have to worry about rotation as your matrix will rotate itself based on the force calculations.

To modify the rotation you modify the lift vectors (ailerons, rudder values, etc) of the lift surfaces thus changing the forces on the body. This change in forces will provide you with a good approx of the rotational values.

On the down side, this approach leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to rendering .

Wish I still had my code from when I was a kid, built an ASCII flight sim in PB3 LOL, but I know its long gone. Personally, I'd love to build a simple wireframe flight sim (the ASCII render version was cool, but almost impossible to understand), but time seems to be against me.

- Jeremy

PS: If you want to go insane you could always translate: http://www.aerojockey.com/software/ioccc/index.html