View Poll Results: Which HTML Editor You Use?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • MS Frontpage

0 0%
  • Dreamweaver MX

1 7.69%
  • Coffecup HTML

1 7.69%
  • NetObjects

0 0%
  • HTML Builder

0 0%
  • Enchanced HTML

0 0%
  • Notepad

3 23.08%
  • Other - Please Specify

8 61.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTML Editors

iLLUNis

HTML Editors

I am using a combination of tools to achieve the result i want. I am not into HTML programming and i quite like the ease of use of Frontapage and the built in capabilities of Coffecup HTML.
    Poll will be up for 3 days.

HTML Editors

Notepad. Fear me! :twisted:
    "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
    <br />-- Aristotle

HTML Editors

Good old 'Hotdog' from Sausage Software

HTML Editors

It used to be notepad but then I found Textpad... basically notepad on steroids and since my job pays the license for me (it's shareware) I'm quite happy to plug away using it.

I guess I'm just a control freak at the end of the day so I like to control each and every little detail which I don't feel I get with things like Frontpage etc.

Neil

HTML Editors

hmm Too bad HomeSite+ (or Coldfusion Studio in the early days) isn't listed, so I'll just choose 'Other - Please specify'

iLLUNis

HTML Editors

hehe...sorry guys..I dont know all the programs in the market...i am just a normal guy... ops:

Other - please specify

Crimson Editor, which it what I use for editing/viewing just about any language that I don't have another IDE for (Java, ASP, etc).

HTML Editors

I use HomeSite! I learned to work with it while I was working as a Trainee in a WebDesign company and never stopped using it, it is JUST GREAT!!!!
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

HTML Editors

I use notepad or Programmers File Editor, which is basically Notepad with an MDI interface

HTML Editors

Quote Originally Posted by balog
    Good old 'Hotdog' from Sausage Software
    Ditto me. To be honest it's about the only HTML editor I've used, apart from Frontpage Express and Notepad (Alimonster are you nuts :?: ), so I couldn't say whether it is better that the others suggested here, but it suits my needs.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast