Quote Originally Posted by jdarling
IE: FPC definitely falls under the new exclusions and, yep, you can't put your pascal based projects into the iPhone app space nor (according to the OR switch) even run them on your own iPhone.
Well, you can, the question is what Apple does, how and how often they control the apps that are being send to the Apple App Store.
I received my iPhone Developer Program the day before yesterday, so just having bad luck I guess

Personally, I don't think the license agreement will hold up that long. Just take a look how much Unity games are in App Store at the moment and how many of them are in the top 10. Apple is publically speaking of the iPod Touch as the gaming device and competitor to Nintendo DS, PSP, etc.
Even big players like THQ and EA are using Unity as their IDE. If all Unity apps are going to be banned, the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad loses a lot of its attractivity.

In only a few days there is going to be an Adobe event with CS5 as its major point and its new ability to compile to Apples' mobile devices which is now illegal thanks to the license agreement.

This new license agreement is affecting a lot of applications currently in the App Store and even more that being developed at the moment. In my opinion Apple is shooting itself in the foot if they keep up this new license agreement in the long-term run.