I have tested this on two machines. One i7, Windows 7, Radeon 4870. One Core2 Duo laptop using XP and a crappy Mobile Intel 4 series 3d card. Both appear to have no problems running the demos.

I have retested the Delphi demos (using delTestbed.exe) but none of them show any text at all (except for the line that says it made with the Pyrogine game engine.) AstroBlaster, PollyPointcollision and Elastic seem capable of running fullscreen, while RenderDevice and DisplayDevice aren't.
There are no log files.
I have made sure that the dll file is in the same directory as the executable.

I have also tested the demos inside the examples\bin directory. AstroBlaster does have text there (though it's of a very low quality) but RenderDevice still has nothing. Interestingly I can only run the demos using delTestBed.exe or scrTestbed.exe. All other exe's either crash after shutdown or on startup(pasTestbed).

One other thing I noticed while toying with the source code. If I make an error that only occurs during runtime I'm not presented with an error. The game just closes, this makes debugging very hard because I have no clue where to look. Is there a way around that?