Thread: NashaUV 0.72 released

NashaUV 0.72 released

Hey guys,

Some of you know that I've been quite active in the Delgine community over the last couple of months. I've helped them to improve DeleD, a cool 3d modelling program written in pascal. NashaUV is a DeleD plugin that offers powerfull UV mapping tools to the artist.

Here's the thread:

http://www.delgine.com/forum/viewtop...?p=34570#34570

A bunch of screenshots:

If you're looking for a free and easy-to-use modelling program, you should give DeleD a shot.

Hope you like it!
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Re: NashaUV 0.72 released

That is very impressive. UV mapping can be quite a nightmare without the proper tools. I bet this is going to be a very popular plugin.

I've already told you that you're making me more and more convinced to use DeleD for my projects.
    Excellent work, Nathan!

Excellent Nathan!

I will download it ASAP

cheers,
    Paul

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar

hmm, anyone got any experience writing export scripts for deled? if that's what a majority of pascal devs are using for their 3d assets then i'll look into some form of support in my model lib
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Thanks for the kind words.

@Fhibermon: DeleD has an easy-to-read XML format that you can parse to load models. Also, it has exporters for the wavefront OBJ, X, Collada formats (and probably more).
    You can also write an exporter plugin for your own engine/toolset if you want. It's not that hard. I'm willing to help out if you have any problems.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar

Hey cheers man I want to try and cater for as many users as possible and deled seems to appeal to pascal devs more (biased? when I've finished up the internals I'll take a look and I may be in touch
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.