Hmm... a collaboration forum isn't a bad idea. Could be a way for others to post ideas that they want to find a development partner to work with. The only down-side I can see is a lot of people may get discouraged if there are a lot of non-replied posts, but I guess this sort of issue should be expected in that kind of a forum.

What I'd love to see more of myself is more group/team-made games. And nothing so grossly huge and overbearing a project as an RPG or the next big thing with so many features that kill any hope of finishing it at all. Nono, I mean a game project that 2+ individuals can grasp, plan and execute with a release in sight within a year or so time-frame. Thats reasonable.

I think that when others try these sorts of 'large' projects they doom themselves to fail because everyone gets their hopes WAY up and the more the merrier, but all the more to manage. Keep it small or at least reasonable. Take it from an 'old guy' whos had a few group projects. Bigger is not always better in game dev.