Quote Originally Posted by michalis
I tested compilation under Linux: You need to remove Windows from nxPath uses (to have TPoint type defined, you better use cross-platform Types unit instead). Then everything compiles fine under Linux (including nxNetwork based on synapse). (Well, besides nxDX, but that's obviously expected ).
Demos are now available, and thx, i also updated nxPath - source zip is also updated

4 new demos contain:
- texture: Basic window and texture drawing in normal and rotated way. Alpha blending.
- networkTest: Simple decrypted connection with TCP and UDP. 2 buttons for test packets, you can also open multiple instances of it to test server's client handling.
- pathfind: Simple 2D drawing combined with pathfinding class. Included maze.bmp contain the maze and start points for paths which find way to cursor. Also shows how to change texture loading options such as forced color to alpha.
- model: Loading and rendering a rotating 3D model. Surfacing another rotating model in cursor pointed position and click drag flamey particles.

For now i don't have much built-in support for particles because they much depend on program you want to use them to. Some use vertex arrays etc, there are tens of ways and purposes...

Edit: Updated demos file again.. little speed optimization for path finder app