I'm spending way too much time playing games

Anyway, UI Editor had its file format still rewritten cause i wanted it to be more dynamic. More properties can be added later with old files still be readable without any changes to the engine.

But important change to Next3D today when i was updating my Ubuntu linux system; all demos compiled and run perfectly! Exception to Networktest which throws access violation and crash on Server.Connect. Pre-compiled .exe runs fine with wine though but OpenGL is slower like that.

nr.2 on important changes is Delphi support. I added alot of IFDEF's here and there so same units now run in Delphi, Lazarus both in Windows and Linux. I made Delphi versions of all 4 demos and they are working, including synapse network (well minor glitch with 1 server thread staying open...).

At this point there are some plans for multipurpose particle engine. Challenge is to make it use only as much memory as particle type needs, i think the solution needs multiple records or sub-classes. Still little bit unsure if class object would be fast enough.

Files updated cause it's first version that supports Delphi too.