Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Release] Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #2

Blog Entries

[Release] Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #2

Hey PGD,

It's finally here! You've waited long enough for it so wait no longer. Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #2 is now available free for download in PDF format. In this issue we feature coverage of the 2009 PGD Annual Game Developer's Competition. Also read about Delgine 3D Tools, the folks that brought you DeleD and more code tips and lessons in the Coder's Block. Plus more community updates and even more game reviews this issue. Go check it out!

You'll also be happy to know that we are working on getting Pascal Gamer Magazine in print! Thats right, you may soon have a physical copy of this amazing publication in your own code-generating hands. Keep an eye out for it soon.

Get Issue #2 here!

Please enjoy reading this latest issue.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Re: [Release] Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #2

Awesome Issue. Exceptional work Jason!
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Nice work Jason.

I see that my photos are all over the place haha. cool.

The articles about sorting and matrices are quite nice. It inspires me to contribute aswell

Unfortunately some material published is a bit outdated. For example, we are now at DeleD version 2.44 instead of 2.0. Also I noticed the "seasons greeting" at the end haha. On the other hand, it must be quite hard to gather a lot of content in a small time, especially for one person.

Looking forward to the next issue. Hopefully I find the time to write something for it.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Blog Entries

Thanks guys! I'm glad you enjoy this issue.

Yeah, this issue has been delayed for quite a while. I was contemplating removing the message, but then that would mean a longer delay just to find something relevant that would fill the now blank page.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Really great work, Jason! I liked the interview with Paul-Jan.

Keep it up, man. Can't wait for the third issue!

Very good work.
    I would like to buy a printed version if we can do it.
    Developer of Mundo Project - http://sourceforge.net/projects/gamemundo/

Yay! downloading now

cheers,
    Paul

I downloaded it but both Adobe and FoxIt PDF readers claim it is corrupted or in-correct format, I downloaded it twice approx 27.8mb on disk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chesso
    I downloaded it but both Adobe and FoxIt PDF readers claim it is corrupted or in-correct format, I downloaded it twice approx 27.8mb on disk.
    Hmm strange. It should be ~34MB in size. Try a different browser or just restart your browser and download to a new location. What browser(s) do you use?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Chesso
    I get similar issues with Fire Fox 3.6.3, but it only gets to around 4MB and stops with no errors, warnings, etc.

And of course I can't open it as it says it is corrupted, etc.

I have tried 5 times already

cheers,
    Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast