I like that idea.

I would like to see some putting of heads together too for solving or avoiding various issues with Asphyre. Now it has been some time since I opened it all up so I cannot think of anything off hand, but from version to version, there has always been a hand full of issues that I could never find answers to that basically caused me to stop dead in development, and it's the exact reason I haven't touched anything for so long, it just made me really fed up lol.

What was I working on before...... (digs up projects folder hiding deep in hard drive.....).... Ahh that's right, I was designing the interface for something similar to rpg maker (by enterbrain), but had some really frustrating issues with getting 2 independant drawing surfaces (tile selection, and map draw/render).

I had given up previously on other projects to issues like this one very quickly, but I stuck this one through for nearly 2 months firing questions, wading through it all myself, trying everything I could think of but to no avail