Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ludum Dare 17 (Apr. 23rd - 25th)

Ludum Dare 17 (Apr. 23rd - 25th)

Yo people... long time no see. Hows it going? Anyway, back to business...

Ludum Dare 17 is taking place this coming weekend. So let's see how many Pascal game developers will participate... Anyone game?

Ludum Dare 17

Re: Ludum Dare 17 (Apr. 23rd - 25th)

Sounds interesting.

I can't participate because I have too many projects at the moment. I do really hope that there are people at PGD who have the time to give this a shot.

BTW: The link in your post isn't correct. Please remove the quotes and add a : after http.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

I'm in as usual (or like the three times before (Mini LDs excluded) ).
    This time I hope to place something in the TOP 10.
    I really hope Stalker_23b will participate again, he made an awesome entry last time.
    Currently I'm finishing up my basecode and will post something soon on the LD homepage.
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere
    BTW: The link in your post isn't correct. Please remove the quotes and add a : after http.
    Oops, my bad... Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney
    I'm in as usual (or like the three times before (Mini LDs excluded) ).
    This time I hope to place something in the TOP 10.
    I really hope Stalker_23b will participate again, he made an awesome entry last time.
    Currently I'm finishing up my basecode and will post something soon on the LD homepage.
    Like your SimTower clone idea

This will be my first Ludum Dare entry, so I will see how it goes...

Great. Two participants allready. Please make us proud!
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

I'll try to participate again this time. I made this entry last time http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum...eview&uid=1504

I think I'll do it a bit differently this year though. The most important change would be to not drink whiskey this time around

Collision detection was really hard to handle. I just gave up on that.. Simple sound effects should be easy to make too
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

Blog Entries

Hey if enough people participate and I'll do a Special Report on it and highlight all your games that go in. Hows that for motivation? And maybe the highest placed Pascal game will get a free printed copy of the next Pascal Gamer issue?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

That could be a fun little "inhouse" competition
    This time I'll win, Stoney!

I'm going to make the game over at a friends place. He's also participating, but doesn't want to do it in Python. So maybe we'll both have to choose a language that neither of us know(unless I can talk him into using pascal)
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

Great, 3 of us so far... C'mon people, give WILL his article Let's see how many PGD members enter Ludum Dare...

Blog Entries

Hey I love seeing you guys come up with some great stuff in these competitions. Be sure however to give me your real names so that I can credit YOU and not your internet personality in the magazine.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast